Sunday, August 11, 2013

Venturing off around my neighborhood

Yesterday afternoon, Dad and I walked around the area of my apartment.  First we walked to school which took about 15-20 minutes.  We had to go over a highway to get to the street my school is on.  In the distance is a walking bridge that took us over the highway. 

After winding around some streets, we found the school!  This is just the gate around it.  It is too tall to see the school inside.  (Safety first!)

Then we found a more direct route back to my apartment.  We decided to then walk to the Lac (lake) near my house.  That was a direct route and we got there in 5 minutes!  It was gorgeous!

 



It was great to finally walk around and see what was near where I live! 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I am glad you are so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog! I check it daily to see how you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lake looks beautiful Elise! Keep the pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad others posted, I didn't know if that was ok. Love reading your post an seeing your pictures. Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love being able to keep up and see inside your FUN adventure. Thanks for sharing with us. Miss you down the hall but I know students far away are going to enjoy you just as much!

    ReplyDelete