Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Gammarth Beach

I am so sorry I have been a bad blogger lately.  I had a goal of posting every other day... and then school started!  I have been working late and working when I get home and not taking time to blog.  I am sorry!  I will do my best to do better!

Two Sundays ago.  Tiffin invited us to the beach!  We walked along the beach for a while.  There were a lot of people there, as well as camels and horses!  On our way back, we stopped at this fun place for drinks.  Their mojitos were really good!  




After the beach, we stopped by and got a bite to eat.  We had shwarma which is chicken (I think) cooked on one of those rods like they cook gyro meat in the states.  They put it in a pita with lots of fresh veggies.  It is oh so yummy!  We went back to Tifin's house to eat on her front porch!  It was a great way to spend our last weekend before school started!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you having a good time relaxing with friends before the beginning of school! My seventh grade students began on Monday like your Mom's ... I am trying to get used to being there at 7:00 am! Already had a few lunch groups to help students get to know a few others since they are new to NC, or if they are upset that their friends are on another team. At least my office is a quieter and more calm place than the noisy cafeteria. I always bring apples and pretzels to share. Sounds like the food is really good there Elise!

    ReplyDelete