Saturday, August 17, 2013

Tour of my home!

Welcome to my home!  I still have a lot of decorating to do but it is all coming in my pack-out which won't arrive until December so here is what I looks like now. Please excuse the white walls!

My apartment building from the outside: Residence Panorama
 

Front Entrance
 
My elevator

My front door: 2-1

Entryway

To the left of the entryway is my kitchen


Through that door in my kitchen, is my laundry room.  I have a washer and a dryer.  See my dryer? Look closer!  It is the rack laying up against the wall next to the window. ;)
 

And to the right of the entryway is my living and dining room



To the left of my small couch, is my porch... it is quite bare now

From the entryway, this is the hallway straight ahead that leads to the bathrooms and bedrooms. 

First door on the left is my half bath

Then the next door on the left is a full bath with tub and shower (well kind of... the shower head is low)

The third door on the left is my guest bedroom (Don't worry... I use the blanket quite often while watching TV at night)

First door on the right is my office (I have a LOT of work to do in here.  Currently, it is holding all of my school stuff that I have not taken to school yet.)
 To second door on the right is my bedroom.  This is the entrance into my bedroom. 

To the left is my closet (loving all the room)
 

and bathroom
 

Then straight ahead is my bedroom

I am enjoying my apartment and I look forward to making it feel more homey!  I have plenty of room for visitors so please come on over!

3 comments:

  1. Love your apartment! It is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elise, it's beautiful! Love the tile and wood. Glad you're getting settled and getting around on your own. Love, Uncle Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..that is really nice. I want to come..think Christopher will be ok? Haha!!

    ReplyDelete