Friday, August 9, 2013

Day 2 in Tunis

Today was a very busy but productive day!  We had meetings at school and got a tour of the school.  Then we had lunch at a hotel right on the Mediteranian Sea.  After lunch we had a shopping trip at Carrfour (like a Walmart).  Then we headed up to finally finish unpacking! :)  It was a great day but I need to head to bed.  I wanted to leave you with a few pictures from our day.  Thank you dad for taking such great pictures!

The outside of building E where my classroom is (see the E behind the bushes)

 A peak into my classroom (the door was locked so this is what we could see from the window on the door)

The Tunisian flag

Our view of the Mediterranean Sea at lunch

The view from the stairwell at my apartment

Love you all!  Thank you for the continued prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Look at that view! So cool! So you randomly got in the "E" building? That's pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete