Thursday, August 8, 2013

Home in Tunis!

Hello from Tunis, Tunisia! Dad and I got in safe and sound this morning! Our flights were very uneventful and all our bags arrived (that's a record)!  The administrative team from ACST met us at the airport and then took us to my apartment.  It was great meeting so many people including the 3 other women who live near in the same apartment building as me. Tonight we had dinner at the director's house. It was so yummy and great to meet all of the teachers who are new to ACST this year. I am heading to bed because jet lag is settling in but I hope to write more soon. Thank you for all your prayers! They are felt and mean the world to me!

PS- I totally forgot to mention this earlier but as we were leaving the RDU airport, look who we saw...
Tim Gunn!!! (He's from Project Runway)

No comments:

Post a Comment