Saturday, August 31, 2013

Sidi Bou Said

Last Sunday, I went to lunch with Kate (who I met for the first time when she picked me up for lunch).  She works at the US Embassy and was in the same program with the husband of my guidance counselor from West Lake.  Kathleen connected the two of us.  I am glad we were able to meet up and have lunch together.  She took me to Sidi Bou Said which is the most touristy part of Tunis.  Most of the pictures you see of Tunis from the internet and what not is from Sidi Bou Said.  It was so beautiful to see it is in person!
 


 
This is the cafe we ate at that over looks the Sea. 

Fun mixed fruit drink!

Veggie pizza with eggplant

The US Ambassador's home (where the pool is)

More views from the cafe


More beautiful views of Sidi Bou Said






1 comment:

  1. Hi I was reading your wonderful blog!
    I wanted to know whether there were any teaching opportunities in Tunisia and how did you get into it?

    ReplyDelete