Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sunday Morning Stroll

This morning, instead of going swimming, Zoe and I took a walk to our favorite spot- Sidi Bou Park! I took pictures along the way of things we passed and things I love about Tunisia!

A house nearby

Love this blue door and flowers around the gate

We have these tall, tall trees in Tunisia and I am not sure what type of trees they are but I always find them interesting.

The field across the street from my neighborhood that scares the pee out of me because I am always afraid wild dogs are hiding in there.

Bourgenvilla is all over Tunis and I love how it is covering this wall

So our walk today was a little jumpy for me because pet dogs were barking like crazy behind these gates and I kept thinking they were going to get us! But I was at ease until I look up and see these two dogs at the top of their gate.  All I could think is that they were going to jump down.  Luckily they were too scared!

Billboard in Arabic for yogurt

Graffiti wall that is a landmark for me when driving to a friends' house

The second graffiti wall and landmark! I like how these one said Tunisia love!

The Harrison's house (where I watch Amazing Race each week)

We made it to Sidi Bou Park! Love the wooded walkways and wild-dog-free-zone!




A playground in the park


Newly opened soccer field

Love the plants and cactus

Beautiful pond...

with Swans and walkways

Saw this door on our walk back! Love the tile around it!

We made it home safe and sound and not too sweaty! Yay for Fall weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment