Sunday, November 9, 2014

Weekend of Baking

This weekend has been full of baking for me! I love to bake for people to show my appreciation so I whipped up some things to take to them.

My TAs love these Lemon Rosemary Muffins with rosemary glaze so I made these for them.

Headed over to Laura and Jeff's in a bit so I made this brownie mix Laura brought me back from the States.  She said it is the best!

Tried these Salt and Vinegar Sweet Potato Chips last night

To thank friends who has helped me recently, I made Cinnamon Chocolate Fudge

Then I left my cleaner-up lick the bowl of brownie mix when I was done! YES... I let my dog have chocolate! Proof it isn't poisonous!  ;)

I found all these recipes on Pinterest but if you click on the name of each food, it will take you to the recipe itself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment