Thursday, November 6, 2014

Christmas in November

Since I am leaving to go back to the states before December, I decided to decorate my house for Christmas after Halloween was over! I played Christmas music and I was fun to see my decorations again! I left most of my decorations (and my tree) back in the states but I enjoy putting up what I have.  It was fun to get into the Christmas spirit!

My front door

My dining table
 
One of my living room chairs

My kitchen window with Christmas lights and red ornament Kate made for me

These next pictures are of things I have bought from my travels. I love to see them each year because it reminds me of my travels!

Christmas tree from Germany

 Cork Nativity Scene from Portugal (cork trees grow in Portugal)

Hanger from Christmas Markets in Germany

Angel ornament made out of horse hair from South Dakota

Glass tree from Malta

No comments:

Post a Comment