Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

Hope you had a Happy Halloween! I went to a party of the family I babysit for and it had many children from my class so it was fun to see them in their element.  It was also a lot of fun to go trick or treating with them!

After the school day ended, Liam showed me his costume which is a Super Bunny! I thought he was too cute for words! (Liam is in my class and I am close with his family. We watch Amazing Race together and I babysit for him on Mondays.)

I decided at the last minute to dress as a Super Rabbit because my classroom theme is rabbits and I often call them Super Rabbits. (Real truth is I had a cape I made years ago with an R on it and the Harrison's had bunny ears I could borrow.)

Spider crackers I made for the party

No comments:

Post a Comment