Thursday, November 27, 2014

Christmas Markets!!

I have an obsession with Christmas Markets! I have been blessed to go to different Christmas Markets throughout Germany three different years! Aunt Jeanne and I were going to meet up this year in Germany to visit some Christmas Markets but due to my surgery that didn't happen! But when I found out that I had to layover in Germany overnight, I was so excited because I got to see a Christmas market after all!

After checking into my airport hotel, I jumped on a train and went straight to the Christmas markets in Frankfurt! It was amazing and a breath of fresh air! I loved walking around, shopping, and eating!

My view as soon as I stepped off the train


Christmas tree in the square

Got to ride the carousel! I love them so!



Then I got my first mug of Gluwhein


For dinner I had a sausage dog! So yummy!

Stalls of many sausages

Nativity Scene

 

Love these fig nut dolls


This hot chocolate is for Liam!


Chocolate tools

Dessert before going back to the hotel... gluwhein and nutella elephant ear!

No comments:

Post a Comment