Sunday, November 16, 2014

Surprise Party!

Saturday night I had plans to babysit for the Basus (who I have blogged about before, they are my second family here). Well I got there to find out I was not babysitting after all! They planned a surprise party for me and invited my closest friends! This meant the world to me!  I am so grateful for how supportive and caring these friends have been as I have been going through this without my family.  They are overly concerned, checking on me, listening to me, let me cry, and crying with me! These people mean the world to me!  Thank you Katie for taking all the pictures! Lauren, sorry she is only in one of them but it meant the world to have her take pictures for me! Disclaimer... I was dressed to go babysitting (yoga pants, wet hair, no make up) so you will have to excuse my appearance. My friends are beautiful though!

Laura, Jeff, me, Michele, Tito (who I babysit for)

There's Katie! :)

Laura, me, Karen, Jess, Mila, Michele

Laura, Angie, me (these two are leaving me next year... don't know what I will do without them!)

me, Cheryl

Attempting to play croquet

                                                          Laura and I at the food table

Wonderful soups!

Laura and I again

Karen and Mila

Spiderman Romen, me, Spiderman Liam

Michele reading a poem she wrote me


Love these boys!
Roshan, Tito, Romen


Messed up the action shot! Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment