Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thanksgiving with Friends!

Tonight, my dear friends, Laura and Jeff, had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner complete with a real turkey and awesome fixings! While we had it on Wednesday night, it felt like Thanksgiving day because I was with dear friends and had all the needed foods (turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, and pie)! It was an amazing time eating and chatting! We spent most of the night talking and it was just what I needed for my last night in Tunisia! Thank you God for blessing me with amazing friends!

Jeff carving the turkey

Our beautifully decorated table

Katie with all of the fixings

My yummy Thanksgiving meal (I think this photo is upside down... oops)

Katie and David

YUMMY desserts!

Laura and Cheryl

Jeff and Lou

The crew during dessert

No comments:

Post a Comment