Sunday, November 16, 2014

Wonderful Weekend!

What a wonderful weekend I had! I am really soaking up the last of my days here for 2014 to take in every experience I can! Shoot... I mean I am going to the circus in Tunisia next Saturday with the family I babysit for! The circus... it doesn't get any better than that!

Thursdays I always go over to the Harrisons to watch Amazing Race. This Thursday, they invited Zoe and she did AMAZING with their two small children (ages 4 and 16 months). They also did AWESOME with her! They are great dog people, no matter who the dog is! I feel blessed!

Love that smile!

Liam quickly learned Zoe loves food! ;)

I came home Friday after work to this! Two fridges in my kitchen! I told them my fridge wasn't sealing well in one corner so Voila! I have a new fridge!

Saturday I went back to the Hammam but this time with Laura and Katie! We got to relax and chat more this time!

Saturday morning I spent my last time with the babies! I fell in love with this sweetie!

This morning at the butt crack of dawn, Angie, Laura, and I headed to the fripp! It is lots of tables under tents that are covered with clothes. Each table has a set price and anything on that table is that price. I got some fun finds... leggings, dress, baby clothes, and infinity scarf!

What a fun time with friends early in the morning!


They also have a produce market and I loved how all of these spices lined up looked!

When I got home, I traded out the old fridge for the fridge!

Great weekend with friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment