Sunday, November 23, 2014

Cookie Decorating Party!

Today I had a Christmas cookie decorating party to thank all of my wonderful and supportive friends! It was a lot of fun spending time with all of them! We had a wonderful time and I love them all dearly!

Friends chatting

Rym (PreK teacher I work closely with and love dearly) and me

Karen, Catherine (she got engaged last night! and she will be my sub while I am gone), and Michele

Katie with her beautiful cookie (She's alive, Lauren! oh and there are no more pictures of her because she kept eating her cookies so she took home an empty plate and David had to have a matching one too!)

Rym decorating away!

Soukenia got real creative and made a gorgeous tree!

Karen and Cheryl decorating... love these too!

Soukenia, Sonya, and Naima (my fabulous TA)

Kelli and Soukenia

My friends with their final products! They got really creative and created beautiful cookies!
Soukenia

Naima and Sonya 

Tifin

Michele, Kelli, Karen

Karen and Cheryl

What a fun time with fabulous friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment