Sunday, June 1, 2014

Care Package!

On Tuesday, my first care package arrived!  I told myself all day to wait until I got home to open it!  But come 1:00 while my kids were in World Language, I couldn't resist it anymore!  When I opened it, I was almost in tears because everything in there was a taste of home that I have missed so much!

I was most excited about the Aim toothpaste and Hershey syrup!  Yes, toothpaste and liquid chocolate! But I loved, loved, loved all of it!  The adorable sponge/soap stick is something I have been missing so much!  And chevron towels- sweet! I was also so excited about the Rold Gold twisty pretzels (my fav), Jif Peanut butter (love the smoothness), bright colorful post-it notes, treats for Zoe, pink and green toothbrushes, and deodorant (yes, another highlight of the package because deodorant here does not do well with odor control). This package made my week because I got a taste of home and felt so loved!

Thank you mom for all these wonderful things!  I feel so loved of all the thought you put into it! I love you so much!

While most of these things I can find something similar to it here (have yet to find Chevron towels and sponge soap brush ;), it is not the same as the comforts of home I adore and grew up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment