Sunday, May 25, 2014

Phone Photo Dump

I have not been a good blogger this month and for that I am so sorry!  School is getting crazy busy as the end of the school year is getting close (3 more weeks!... oh how I miss year-round).  I have been doing lots of school work on the weekends so there is not much to show on the blog.  But I finished my report cards yesterday (WAHOO!) so life is a little free-er. 

Both of my camera batteries are dead and I have not bothered to charge them so I am just living through my phone right now.  I am going to show you what I have been up to the past week or so through my photos.

Last weekend after my market run (I need to take a picture with my market guy soon... he is the sweetie who gets my produce for me each week), I decided to take a walk on the beach right below where I park my car. It was a gorgeous day and the water was a beautiful blue-green! 
 





Then on my way to the grocery store, I decided to make another impromptu stop at this glass shop everyone has been talking about.  They make all the glass products there and all of it was absolutely gorgeous!  I refrained from buying a lot since I move soon and glass is not the friendliest stuff to move.  I will go back there when I come back after summer for sure!


Then headed to the grocery store (this is smaller and much calmer Carrefour).

Then I stopped by this pet store to get Zoe some shampoo and conditioner. 

That night (last Saturday), Zoe and I went out for her to go potty right before bed and these dogs came darting at us twice.  I think it scared me more than her but she left good that night!

Sunday night, Joni and I went to pick up this table and chairs (and the beautiful flowers) from a teacher who is leaving.  It is now my happy place and Zoe and I spend each night out there!  She didn't seem to care for it at first which surprised me because we were outside.

I put her up here more as a joke for mom but I realized she liked looking out (even though she didn't feel safe up there).

My friend Cheryl went to the states recently for her son's graduation and she brought Zoe a pig ear back!  She loved it and destroyed it in a matter of minutes!

Mom suggested putting my rug on my table and then Zoe could look out.  She LOVED it up there!





Yesterday, my friend had a college party for her husband who just graduated with his MBA.  We all wore our college t-shirts and played college drinking games.  I am in love with flip cup!

Before the party started, Jeff made a shrimp boil which was amazing!

You boil all these yummy things and then you dump them on the table and everyone chows down... no plates, no forks just the table and fingers!  The food was amazing and loved by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment