Friday, June 13, 2014

Last day of School!


Dear Now Third Graders,
       You did it!  You finished your 178 days of second grade and I cannot be more proud of you!  You worked so hard and learned so much!  Your English grew beyond my wildest dreams as did understanding vocabulary like evidence and marine litter!  You explained how you found your answer in math!  You comprehended what you read!  You made an impact on the shoreline!  But more than anything, you grew to be problem solvers by talking out your problems.  You also had the best manners of any of my classes and became very respectful!  But through it all, I believe you taught me more than I taught you!  I learned and grew so much as a teacher this year and it was because of you!  No matter where in the world you go (Ivory Coast, Hong Kong, Zambia, London, South Africa, Angola), you will continue to give your all and change the world!  Thanks for changing mine!
I love you!
Miss Radcliff


No comments:

Post a Comment