Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Liam and Mila's First Birthday!

On Saturday, I got to go to Liam and Mila's birthday party.  They are siblings that are 3 years and 3 days apart!  I babysit Liam on Mondays while both of his parents have a meeting after school.  It was fun to celebrate their birthdays at a park in Sidi Bou (in Tunis).  It was a bike and ride party.  The kids got to ride their bikes and have a race!  It was a lot of fun and I loved helping!  

All lined up ready to race! These kids are too cute! The younger ones in the front are 3-4 years old.  I might have them in my class next year...

Liam with his watermelon cake!  It was a hit!

The family getting ready to blow out of the candles (Jess, Liam, Mila, and Karen)

Some of the kids going for a ride with Jess!

No comments:

Post a Comment