Saturday, June 7, 2014

Packin' up!

I am headed to Hamammet (beach resort town) today for my last weekend before heading back to the state for the summer!  A bunch of us newbies are and I am so excited to get away and spend time with many of the people who I got through this year with!  Can't wait!!! 

Because of the impending beach trip, I had to start packing up my house because I move Wednesday, June 11 to my new townhome with a yard for Zoe! I was acutally quite productive and every room is as done as it can be more now... except, the kitchen.  Oh I am dreading that room!

Here is early Sunday with the box pile starting (see that backpack on the top to the right? It is FULL of toliet paper and Kleenex!  Quality is hard to find here so I hoard it when I find it!). 

My depressing (again) bare white walls!  Pictures make a house a home!  Now it is just a boring apartment!

Completed pile for now!  Happy to have so much done (still have lots to go... Kitchen!)!

I also did LOTS of laundry... this is only two loads but thought I could document it.  I also had towels and such hanging on my balcony and every chair in my house. 

That night to get rid of bananas in my freezer, I made banana chocolate chip blondies.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment