Monday, June 2, 2014

Huge Milestone!

On Friday night, I got brave!  I gave Zoe a much needed bath (that wasn't the brave part... those are essential since moving to Tunisia)!  After watching her walk with super long nails (they were curving under her), I thought I would do something I have never done before... cut her nails!  I have always let the experts do that because if you cut dogs' nails too close, they bleed.  And I also have a bi-polar dog, which makes things more fun! But I felt bad for her so I used the new clippers mom brought me when she came to visit.  The first two nails were too easy.  Then she started to look towards me in a not so friendly way.  But at this point, I was determined to finish her.  So I muzzled her up and off I went! I did all but the last nail.  She wasn't having it!  So here she is when we were all done.  Doesn't she look excited? Ha!

This Wednesday, she is getting her first haircut here in Tunis!  We will see how that goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment