Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sunday Stroll

Last Sunday, Zoe and I took a walk to Sidi Bou Park with some friends! It was hot but not nearly as hot (and less humid too) as it was the last time we walked.  We had a great time hanging out at the park and spending time with friends!

While the kids played on the playground, Zoe and I walked around with Mila (sweet baby girl in the stroller) to help her fall asleep.  It was great to push a stroller and have my sweet pup next to me but get to be free without her leash!

After the park, some of us decided to walk to my favorite Lebanese restaurant with the best baba ganoush! This was Zoe's first visit to a restaurant.  She was a good girl as we ate.  She was thirsty after our walk and I wanted to give her water so my friend suggested I just put some in the clean ash tray! It worked and she drank like a champ!


Then we walked back home! It was a great Sunday trip for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment