Sunday, October 19, 2014

Touring Tunisia

Today I took Aunt Jeanne and Patti around Tunis to see some of my favorite places.  We didn't really hit up the tourists attractions but I showed them the true parts of Tunis and we all had a blast! I loved showing off my city and home!

We went to the LaMarsa market to purchase my veggies and fruits.  Then we went to a small grocery store for them to purchase some goodies to take back home.
 After shopping in LaMarsa, we headed to Sidi Bou- known for its blue doors, ocean, and white/blue decor.

 Lunch stop for Tunisian food

The gorgeous Mediterranean Sea

See the blue behind us... that's the Med Sea

Yesterday at the airport in Lisbon, our plane was a delayed. As we were waiting, we met a Portugese woman who was flying to Tunisia to visit her friends who live here.  Today, we ran into her in Sidi Bou Said! It was so neat to see her again!

Thank you, Aunt Jeanne and Patti for coming to visit me! It meant the world to me to have you visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment