Sunday, October 19, 2014

I live in Africa...

but I am not near the Ebola outbreak! 

Many of my friends have been very sweet and concerned but please know you have nothing to worry about! There have been more outbreaks in the US of Ebola (3) than in Tunisia (0).  I live in North Africa and the Ebola outbreak is in West Africa. 

Tunisia is the purple country sandwiched between Algeria and Libya.  The Ebola outbreak is in countries in the bottom west on the water: Liberia (pink), Seirra Leone (orange), and Guinea (purple). I hope this helps and gives you an idea to where it is all located.  Trust me, Geography can be confusing! (I didn't know where Tunisia was until they wanted to interview me...)

So thank you for concern and prayers! I do appreciate your thoughts but please know I am ok.

Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment