Monday, April 7, 2014

Rest of Mom and Dad's visit in Tunisia

Here are pictures from the rest of Mom and Dad's visit in Tunisia.  We had an absolute blast and I am so grateful to spend so much time with them.  We went to the zoo with my class, saw the house I am moving in next year, and ate with friends!  I love you to the moon and back, mom and dad!

Chito (my fabulous assistant) and me at the zoo

Some of my students and me at the zoo 
(Click here to go to our 2nd grade blog to see more pictures)

Mom and Dad with my class (they loved each other!)

My house for next year (doesn't have curb appeal but it has a three sided yard with lemon tree, rosemary bush, rose bushes, and most importantly- yard for Zoe!)

My gate and front door

My road name

Lunch at a yummy Lebanese restaurant 

Lunch with Cheryl, Lou, and Cheryl's mom (who graduated from Meredith in 1951)

No comments:

Post a Comment