Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Preview of my new house...

Next year I will be moving to a townhouse with a yard!  I have loved my apartment this year and I will miss the newness of it, the ample closets, my neighbors, and how close it is to my school!  But I am so ready to be in a safe neighborhood (no wild dogs!) and a yard for Zoe to explore.  Here are some pictures mom took when we went to see the house when her and dad were in town.  Currently a single guy is living in there so take that into consideration when viewing these pictures. ;)

Street name

House number
 

Front view of house

Front door

Living Room

Dining Room

Kitchen (love the tiles)

Half Bath/ Laundry room (love these tiles too)

Stairs to second floor

Full bathroom upstairs

Master Bedroom (there are also two other bedrooms my mom did not get pictures of)

View from master bedroom balcony

Carport to park the car

Side yard

Front Yard

Front yard 

Front yard


No comments:

Post a Comment