Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

I hope you all had a very happy Easter!  I have "survived" yet another holiday without family.  It is becoming easier as time goes on and I become more and more grateful for my friends here!  My Easter Weekend with blessed with friends!

On Saturday morning, I loved up on some sweet babies!


Afterwards, I picked up some friends and we headed to LaMarsa for lunch!

The Mediterranean Sea looked especially blue and gorgeous!  It was a warm but beautiful day!
(Excuse the spots... it is time for a new camera!)

On Sunday, I got dressed in my Easter clothes (too chilly for my Lilly P dress at an outdoor service) and went to church in downtown Tunis with my friend, Cheryl!  It was a church that many Africans go to and many are students in my class so it was neat to see them there!

After church, Cheryl and I got lunch in Lac 1!  It was a yummy lunch!


We finished out our Easter by swimming in the Embassy pool!  We had a great day spent together!

No comments:

Post a Comment