Saturday, March 19, 2016

Mom and Dad in Tunis!

Mom and Dad arrived to my side of the world and it is so special having them here! 

After we had lunch and they got settled, we dropped my car off to get washed and then walked through the flower fields! I wanted to show them my favorite thing in the Spring! It did not disappoint!




 

We ran into a shepherd and his herd of sheep and goats


They were quite friendly! ;)


Saturday morning, mom and I went to the hospital to volunteer with the babies. It was a busy morning but so good to spend time with them with mom!

In the afternoon, we went to Sidi Bou to eat Tunisian food at this amazing restaurant

with a beautiful view!


On our way back to the car, we had to stop and have a Sidi Bou donut... of course!

Here is mom, her donut and a blue door!

No comments:

Post a Comment