Saturday, March 26, 2016

Back to Tunis we go!

Saturday morning we woke up early to get to the ferry on time. We got there and checked in easy peasy!

The best part by far was seeing ALL the things people were bringing home! I mean, it was quite a sight!

 Furniture, anyone?!

After fighting a CRAZY customs line (lots of pushing, shoving- oh man it got ugly!), we got in line to board the ferry. While we were in line for a while, things were much smoother here than in Tunisia. And we only left an hour late! Yahoo!

Goodbye Palermo!

Love these two!

And away we go!

Too cute!

Views around the ferry


Beautiful view of Palermo as we left

I would love to have more pictures of views along the way or from the boat but that just didn't happen. The boat was much more rocky this time and I was quite sea sick! So unless I was laying down or standing outside (and it was cold!), I was sick as a dog!

After 12 hours, we finally made it to Tunisia! The exiting was much more smoother than entering the boat a week ago! While I was sad to leave Sicily, I was happy to be home and for my parents to still be with me another week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment