Saturday, April 11, 2015

Walking through Flower Fields

This morning after the three of us slept in, I was walking around my yard and noticed these beautiful flowers!

Poppy flowers! Love these!

Spotted this beautiful peace lily!

This iris is my favorite! I didn't even know I had irises and these colors are so vibrant!

Wild flowers are huge in Tunisia in the Spring and can be found everywhere! They are always my highlight of Spring here! Well when walking the dogs yesterday, I discovered a path leading up to the flower fields across from my neighborhood. I said a prayer for no wild dogs, took a deep breath, and went for it! Oh. My. Goodness! It was absolutely breathtaking! It was just pure vastness of tall grass and wild flowers. There were also paths for us to walk. So the three of us walked through these fields and it was an amazing day! However, I left my phone at home charging, so we went again today and I took pictures to share. God's beauty is amazing!
















When we got home, the dogs and I sunbathed in our backyard! It was a wonderful Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment