Saturday, April 25, 2015

International Day!

Today is my favorite day of the school year... International Day! This is a day where we celebrate all the different countries our students are from. They wear their native clothing and share food from their country (so yummy)! I love how our families share their countries with us! A special day for sure!

Here are some pictures of my students from today- I am not going to share their names but I will share the countries they are from.

Korea, France

Egypt, Korea, France

                                        Tunisia and the Dominican Republic

Algeria

Ireland

India

Tunisia- my dear friend Rym who I teach with and her children

Zambia

Me with one of my students and her sister

India and America (I babysit for this sweet family)

France and USA

No comments:

Post a Comment