Monday, July 21, 2014

The babysitting fun continues!!

I have had a great time babysitting this summer!  Here are more pics of what we have been up to!

Maddie, Katie (a neighbor), and I went to Pullen Park

First thing we did was ride the carousel

High Swingers!

High Climbers!

Before eating Locopops (amazing popsicles), I had the girls earn it by pedal boating! We had such a good time!

 

The following weekend I babysat all weekend long while their parents were out of town!  I also babysat the neighbors.  Sunday we were going to go to Pullen Park but it was raining, so we decided to go to Target instead.  The boys tried on high heels!  

Then we made Frozen Hot Chocolate!  Yum!

The next day it was still rainy, so we went to Sheetz for lunch and our favorite cream drinks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment