Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Enjoying Everyday Life!

This summer I have been enjoying doing everyday things with those I love!  

 Mom and I have been itching to go to Pelicans (our Tuesday night regular) since I got home.  It is an amazing SnoBall place!

We finally made it there after seeing the movie, Tammy (hilarious movie but not sure what the plot was) and Dad came along too!

Brooke and I made a visit to IKEA!! She got a lot for her new house and I got a little for my new classroom and house!  We had such a blast on our road trip and in the store!

Monday night, I met Meghan and Ellen for dinner!  I didn't get a picture of the three of us together but I did get a picture of my cute Bento box dinner!  It made me think of Kate and Japan! ;)

Zoe had surgery yesterday and is recovering well!  She had a bladder stone removed.  She is adjusting to her cone better this time since it is smaller.  So far, she is doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment