Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Babysitting fun!

I have been very blessed to be spending my days with my 3 sweeties this summer! 

On Saturday, Ainsley turned 12!!  I started babysitting her when she was only 6 weeks old! I babysat for her that night so I was grateful to celebrate with her!


This week, Ainsley and Colin have been at volleyball camp all day so it has just been Maddie and I!  We have really cherished this time together!  Her and I are both firstborn children so we are very similar and understand each other.  Yesterday we saw "The Fault in our Stars" (she's 14!) together- what an amazing movie!  Then today after we picked Zoe up from the vet, we spent the day at my house so I could keep an eye on Zoe.  We made pies!  FIVE pies! It was a lot of fun and honestly, she made most of them!  I taught her as we went and cleaned up so she could take the wheel!

For lunch, we made tomato pie!  Absolutely yummy!

Instead of taking the pies home, we made pies for different neighbors in Mads' neighborhood!  It was fun to do something kind for others!

Chocolate chip pie

Peanut Butter Chocolate pie

We also made Chocolate Hazelnut Turtle pie and Blueberry Pie!  Both tasted yummy!  It was a fun full of pie type of day!

No comments:

Post a Comment