Thursday, July 24, 2014

Last Day Babysitting: Full of Traditions

Today was my last day babysitting the Smiths until the next time I am in the states!  I am so grateful I got to spend so much time with them!  On our final day, we decided to make it a day of traditions and do things we often do together!

I started the morning by making chocolate chip pancakes!  We had a picnic on the floor and watched TV!  We do that most Saturday nights for dinner!

While this is not tradition, we decided to go bowling!  The kids have only been bowling once or twice so we had a lot of fun!  The younger two had bumpers and the older two didn't use bumpers!  We learned a lot about not always being successful, and had an absolute blast!







After bowling, we headed to lunch but I wouldn't tell them where!  They wanted to go to Sheetz (they are obsessed!) but I had something else in mind.  Once they figured it out, they were so excited to be going to Waffle House!!! They love the waffles and flavored soda!  We also had a really sweet waitress who made it even more fun!

After lunch, we headed to Sheetz for our cream dessert drink! A favorite for sure!

The rest of these pics is what happens when you give Ainsley the camera!



When we got home, they gave me the sweetest cards! Then we played "Pretty, Pretty Princess" (a game we have loved and played for 5+ years) and watched "Say Yes to the Dress".  It was a great day!  I have been very blessed to spend so much time with these this summer!  I love them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment