Sunday, July 6, 2014

Bsbysitting and Friends

This week I spent babysitting my sweet 3 (well really just one because Mads was at driver's ed and Colin had basketball camp) and spending time with friends! 

Ainsley has always wanted to walk her cat so we gave it a try.  When it failed, we put him in the baby doll stroller!  Needless to say, he wasn't amused!

Ainsley and I got to spend a lot of time together last week and I loved it!  On Thursday, we went to Target to get ideas for her upcoming birthday party!  She found this chair she loves (it was kind of like a trampoline)!

We also made her party favors too!

Since I do not have a car in the US, I use whoever's is available.  As you can imagine, Dad's car is always a hit!  Colin was obsessed with jumping in and out of it!


This pic is from over a week ago but one of my favorites... it is a selfie of my friends from WLE!

On Wednesday night, Brooke and I went shopping together but finished early so we ran to a frozen yogurt place to find it has closed.  So we raced to another one and got there one minute before it closed!  VICTORY!

On Thursday night, I had dinner at our favorite Mexican place one last time with my friend Kelsey!  We worked together at WLE and many Thursday nights we would go to this restaurant in downtown Apex to celebrate making it through the week with yummy Mexican and margaritas! She moves to Charleston today for her husband's job so this was our last hoopla! 

No comments:

Post a Comment