Friday, December 27, 2013

Remembering Grandpa

While the entire time in Connecticut was hard, the wake and funeral were by far the hardest!  I am very grateful that Paul and I got up to speak as we shared our memories of Grandpa.  Oh how I sure do miss him!  But the silver-lining was that I got to see all of his friends as they came to remember and honor him! 

Meghan (my cousin who kept me very strong) and me

Jean and Gene (they met my grandparents at square-dancing class years ago)

Janice, Patti, and Dayl Chapman (they grew up across the street from the Radcliff's and had the best stories of my day, they are also faithful readers (Susan too!) of my blog ;)

Then someone from the church wanted to take pictures of us.  It was nice of her to do that for us.  Sorry it is so far away... I am apparently too lazy to crop this picture.  

The Jim Radcliff family with Grandma

We love you so much, Grandpa and miss you tons!  Things aren't the same without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment