Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Day!

Christmas day was the one day where we spent the entire day together!  It was a day where we didn't have to plan for the funeral and could remember grandpa throughout our day,  It was my favorite day of the week!  We had lots of laughter and smiles!  I am grateful for the day we spent together!

Grandma and me as she opened her stockings (oh how I love her)

Paul, waving Kai, and Aunt Jeanne

Sweet baby Josh and Paul

Megs and me (selfie!)

me with almost smiling Josh

Kai and dad looking at the Christmas tree


Present opening time!


The Boyer Family opening presents

Excited Gretchen

Love this shirt Aunt Alice got with our cabin's name on it

Monogram clutch I got Chrissy (she got me one and we didn't even know we got one for each other)

Paul's present to Aunt Jeanne :)

Meg showing off her cool present from Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment