Sunday, December 22, 2013

Babysitting Visits!

Today I visited two families I have been waiting to see for over 4 months!  It has been way too long but it felt so good to start off right where we left off!  Yes, the kids have gotten bigger, voices deeper, hair longer, but our bond is still the same!  I am so grateful I got to spend 3+ hours with both of them!

The Smiths

The chicks that I left this summer are now chickens!



Carrie, me, and Colin

Ainsley took a great selfie!

Musically blessed for sure!  Showing off their guitar playing talent!

Then Ainsley and I shared my favorite Smith tradition... decorating cookies!!!  I love doing this with them every year!



Maddie had a volleyball Christmas party so I didn't get to see her much but I look forward spending more time with all 3 of them as I babysit over the next 2 weeks!

The Mauzys

When I got to the Mauzys, they were decorating cookies too!  I learned this is quite a competitive thing!  Scott was making a striped candy cane from sprinkles alone!  He also decorated a tree with tinsel and ornaments... all from sprinkles!

Finished product... before baking!

I also got to meet the newest addition to their family... Josie!  She is the sweetest puppy and lots of fun!


My boys and our finished product!

Heather and Josie joined us too!

No comments:

Post a Comment