Friday, November 1, 2013

Updated Classroom Tour

Back in August, I did a classroom tour but I have changed things and moved things on the walls around so I thought I would share what it looks like now that we have been living in it for over 2 months.  As I am finding my footing, I am able to now do things that work better for me.  I have not moved any furniture because that is too much work (and I am happy where it is).  You can click here to see how it was when I first set it up.  Definitely less white walls! You were rarely see empty walls in my classroom!  Happy touring!


I now have two computers! 

Do you see my FAVORITE new part of my classroom?? My smartboard!!!!


My new Inquiry board I just put up today!

Kids cubbies were moved outside and my math board now has my students' leveled math work.

My second favorite new thing... my kidney bean table!!!

Whole room shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment