Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Heart!

*In less than 12 hours, I leave Tunis and head to Ireland where I get to see my parents!!!  It has been over 3 months since I have gotten to talk to them in person and give them a hug!  I am oh so very excited!  I am proud of all of us that we have made it this long without seeing each other but I am oh so very ready to see them tomorrow!

*On Sunday when I arrive back in Tunis from Ireland, my brother will be at the airport (in Tunis) waiting for me!!!!  He flies in an hour before I do!  I cannot wait to see him!  He is spending the week with me and we are exploring the area near the dessert the following weekend!  I am so happy he gets to come and visit me!

*Today I got to talk on the phone to a very close friend of mine from WLE!  While Voxer is a lifesaver, there is nothing like a real conversation!  It was so good to catch up with her and bounce ideas off of her!  Oh how I have missed running into her room for constant advice!  But I must remember she is only a phone call, email, or Voxer away!  Happy Birthday, Melissa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment