Saturday, November 16, 2013

It's been too long!

I am so sorry I have not blogger in almost two weeks!!!  I really have no excuse except that not a lot has been going on to blog about.  But I have been taking random pictures over the past week so I would have something to share with you.  This weekend, I took more pictures so there will be more posts soon but here is some randomness for now.  
 
Last Saturday, I tried out this grocery store that everyone says is much calmer than Carrefour so I had to try it out!  And it was AMAZING!!!  It was so quiet and I could go up and down each aisle without getting stressed out or hit by a cart!  I haven't bee to Carrefour in two weeks thanks to this new grocery store!  But since it was new to me, I got a little carried away and bought a lot!  To load it all up in one trip, I have to put my purse in the elevator to keep the doors from closing.  It too too funny not to share!

On Sunday I went to church and met Charles' wife (she has the hat on) and met two more of Virginnie's children.  (Her son is in the black shirt- he speaks great English and his daughter is on the end).  I really am starting to feel more comfortable there!  Now if I can just figure out what they are saying! :)

On Monday, I got to babysit for 3 boys afterschool while their parents were at meetings!  It met so much to me and I was really on cloud 9!  We had fun playing with Legos and Play Doh!  



No comments:

Post a Comment