Sunday, November 24, 2013

Thanksgiving in Lac

Since I will be Ireland on actual Thanksgiving day, I knew I wouldn't be eating a traditional Thanksgiving meal.  So I invited those that live in the apartment buildings around mine (in Lac 2) to have Thanksgiving meal at my place.  We have become close as we know we can depend on each other for rides, food at the last minute, protection, etc.  So it was really nice for all of us to get together and eat a meal!  I felt like it was just a time for us to stop and enjoy each other and all that we've been blessed with the past 3 months!  Joni's parents are in town visiting so they joined us too!  It was a great time together and I am thankful for my Lac 2 neighbors!

Joni made these adorable pumpkin cupcakes!

My place setting!  I made name plates because that is a Radcliff tradition I had to carry on!  Joni made the adorable 3D turkey!

The Lac 2 Ladies and Jeff
Joni, Laura, Jeff, Abbey, and me

Our gang symbol... L2!

Dalton and Joan (Joni's parents)

Food's on the table and we are ready to eat!

We had turkey breast, spinach, creamed corn, macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes and gravy, and green bean casserole!

And no Thanksgiving is complete without my chocolate chip pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment