Saturday, October 26, 2013

Halloween Party!

On Friday, we had a Halloween party at the US Embassy.  ACST staff and US Embassy staff were all invited.  It was so much fun to see all of the staff members dressed up!  We had such a great time!  The costumes were very creative!  I dressed up as Pippi Longstocking... it was my favorite costume as a child and I thought it would be easy enough to pull together with what I have.  Laura and Jeff were a great help too!  I wore Laura's shirt and socks and Jeff's shoes.  Laura drew on my freckles and Jeff put the wire in my hair.  I must say... the US Embassy staff parties hard! Many of them were coming up to me asking to get a picture with me and I had no clue who any of them were.  Most of them were quite far gone at the end of the night!  But ACST teachers were very well behaved!  A fun time was had by all!

Me and Soukenia (she had the best costume of the night with her beard and mustache!)

 Laura (she did an amazing job on her make-up) and Tamara (as Casper the friendly ghost)

Angie (as Mac) and Corbett (as PC)

Jessica, Ida, me, Angie, and Laura

me and James

me and Joni (Candy Corn princess)

Greg (my favorite of the night as he is wearing his wife's dress) and Katie (tennis player)

me and David (he always cracks me up but he was quite far gone at this point)

Abbey and me (love this pic)

Laura and me

Katie and David (they were so cute with their matching costumes)

Ohhhh is there a story behind this picture!  First of all, I am the only one from ACST in this picture.  The girl next to me in Kate.  I know her through our old guidance counselor at WLE (her husband and Kate were in the same embassy program).  She is the one I went to Sidi Bou Said with when I first moved here.  She is very sweet and a lot of fun!  As for the other two... I never met the girl in the purple and the hula guy... he was beyond wasted!  He is a Marine that guards the Embassy and is only 22.  Glad I at least got a picture with Kate!

me and Delia (she teachers PK and my class is reading buddies with her class)

Kaylee and me (we both teach second grade)

No comments:

Post a Comment