Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Weekend in Sousse

After El Jem, we went to Sousse to stay for the weekend!  It is a cute town on the Mediteran Sea.  It had a great medina and the water was clear but other than that, I was not that impressed.  It may have had something to do with our ghetto hotel but nonetheless, great company, great shopping, and great food made it totally worth it!

A historical tower in the medina
 



Loved all the pottery and I came home with some cute stuff!

We saw James, Angie, and Corbett in the Medina too!

One of the best doors I have seen in Tunisia

We went to this amazing pottery store with great selection and great prices! The men that owned it were too sweet!

They let us go up on their roof.  Why so many satellites? 

 

me, Katie, and Abbey

Another look into the pottery store from the roof

As the sun was setting, Katie, Tifin, and I took a walk along the water!




No comments:

Post a Comment