Saturday, September 21, 2013

Sunday Shopping at the Frip!

Last Sunday, I went with a group of people from school to the Frip in Garmmarth.  This is an experience I have heard all about and knew I had to go!  It is basically tables full of clothes.  You go through the pile of the clothes and find what you like.  Each piece of the table costs the same.  There are men screaming prices and such at each other.  It is quite an experience!


Here is what I bought... 3 skirts and an infinity scarf! And I got all of this for 12 TND which is about $7. 

1 comment:

  1. Elise,
    I thought I would drop by and leave a note. This is Tyler across the street from your parents. Jessica had told me you had a blog and I actualy follow a blogger couple that are full time RVing so I think its cool I can add your blog to my list. It seems like you are having a good time I know I talked to Jim last week and Priscilla this past thursday and they are both real proud of you. I will keep reading if you keep posting. Have Fun!

    Tyler

    ReplyDelete