Sunday, September 8, 2013

Weekend in Hammamet!

This weekend, my school took all the newbies at ACST to to Hammamet, a beach in Tunisia about an hour from Tunis.  It was such a wonderful trip and so needed for all of us to get away and spend time together!  It was such a wonderful trip and so hard to leave!  I love all of the newbies and so glad we got to spend this time together!

Here is a truck of sheep that was in front of us as we were driving to Hammamet... poor guys!

Friend pictures on the bus:

Tamara

Katie and Laura

Abbey and me

At the beach and drinks in hand... what more could we want?
Abbey, Katie, me

My first swim in the Mediterranean Sea

The walkway down to the ocean

Late Sunrise over the Sea




My feet in the Mediterranean Sea

Cool stairway I saw as I was walking Saturday morning

Loved these balls that were washed up on the shore

Abbey and me with my Nutella crepe!!!!  (Please pay NO attention to my fatty arm)

Drinks and swimsuits... now ready for the pool!



Tamara, Laura, and me by the pool


My closest friends here in Tunis: Angie, Laura, Abbey, Nadia, Katie

2 comments:

  1. Elise! I am finally checking your blog and LOVE all the pictures. You are truly living in a slice of paradise. I'm so happy to hear that you are doing well, safe and loving your adventure. I'll keep checking back. xoxo, Jennette Horton...not Jeannette Morton (I still crack up that you have to Jennette friends with last names so similar!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO enjoying your adventures through the wonderful photos and lively explanations here! Thanks for taking the time to share it with us!

    ReplyDelete