Monday, June 29, 2015

The Week After... friends and family in town!

Paul and Ellen were very blessed to have many friends and family come in town for their wedding! We were blessed because they stayed around after the wedding so we could hang out with them!

Charlene and I
Oh how I love this girl! We became good friends on my third trip to Kenya. She is from Kenya but met and married an American so now she lives in Chicago! It was oh so very good spending with her, meeting her husband and loving on her baby bump!


And no visit is complete without taking them to Goodberry's!
mom, Antoine, Charlene and me

We were blessed to have the Killom crew stay for a while so we could spend time with them! And of course on their last night we went to Goodberry's!
Brennen, Uncle Roger, Mason, Dad, Simon, Josh
Aunt Judy, Trudie, mom, Angie, me

Uncle Roger and Aunt Judy brought their dogs with them:
Rosie

Phoebe

and just because, I had to get a picture of Zoe

Oh Zoe, why are you hiding under the blankets? But she's not hiding, I threw the blankets on top of her because she was not being nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment