Saturday, June 27, 2015

Pre-Wedding Festivities

We are now in Maine which means I have time to catch up on my blogging! Better, later than never... the fun things we did the Thursday and Friday before the wedding!

My dear frisin (friend and cousin), Kate met me for lunch so we could catch up before the wedding craziness begins! It meant the world to me to catch up and talk- it has been too long!

Then we went to the church building to help set up for the reception.  After the honeymoon shower, we headed out for the Bachelorette Party in downtown Raleigh on the trolley pub! It didn't last long due to scary thunderstorms but it was a lot of fun!


Friday morning was the Bridesmaids brunch at the Reynold's house.  It was a sweet time to spend time with family and the bridal party!

Next we headed to laser tag with the wedding party and family! That was a LOT of fun!! The bridal party won!

After the rehearsal, we headed to the rehearsal dinner which was a lot of fun with all of our friends and family!
Our family: me, Ellen, Paul, mom and dad

The happy couple on their wedding eve!

Then it was sharing time! These are not the best pictures but I thought they were neat because it shows the people who are closest to Paul and Ellen!
Nick (and his wife Carly) who he lived with in Gainesville, FL

Daryl and his son Carter (who was the cutest ring bearer ever) who they went to church with in Greensboro

Kahalia (dear friend of Ellen's from church in Greensboro)

 Rachel(best friend of Ellen's from church in Greensboro)

Marc (Paul's childhood best friend)

After the sharing, we got to chat with all of our family in town
Mom with Linda and Ken (mom's childhood best friend)

Uncle Glenn (my grandpa's brother), Uncle Roger, Nancy and Paul

The Killoms (mom's side of the family) with the bride and Groom

Antoine and Charlene (dear friend from Kenya who married an American so she lives here now- and she is pregnant!)


bridesmaids (missing Katie and Whitney) with the bride

me and my sister-in-law

me, Rachel, Meghan (my cousin and wedding planner) and Kahalia- as well as Ellen photo-bombing it- priceless!!!

Ty (my brother's childhood best friend who is like a brother to me) and me

After the rehearsal dinner, Paul and I went out for our last hurrah and that meant the world to me! We walked to downtown Apex (my old stomping grounds) and went to my favorite Mexican restaurant for chips/salsa and tequila shots! Then we went across the street for ice cream at the ice cream shop! That hour together meant the world to me to spend time with my brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment