Monday, March 16, 2015

Back in Tunisia!

Zoe and I made it to Tunisia on Wednesday afternoon safe and sound! We had uneventful flights and it is great to be back in Tunisia with friends who are like family!  I have not been able to blog earlier because my internet has been down until today so I am going to tell you in person what I have been up to since landing!

Mom, me, Paul (and Zoe in her bag under the white pillow) at the airport right before I went through security

Zoe and I in the Frankfurt, Germany airport

Zoe roaming the Frankfurt airport before boarding our final flight

My view as soon as I walked into my house (Laura surprised me with a beautiful banner and kitchen stocked with food)

On Friday, I went to school to see my students for the first time! 

Such a sweet reunion!

After busy meetings on Friday, my fabulous sub took me out to dinner at my favorite restaurant!


Saturday, I used the awesome blood oranges Laura got me to make orange juice!

I also picked some lemons off of my lemon tree! There are a LOT of lemons!

After a fabulous Frip visit, Zoe and I went on a walk! I loved the flower fields!


 

Today was my first full day back in the classroom and it was a great one! I love teaching my students again and seeing how much they have grown! They are like little sponges and I love them so!


1 comment:

  1. So glad you and Zoe made it back safely Elise & your Mom & Dad soon after...looks like you are all having a great time!! Miss you already! I am sure your students are thrilled to have you back in the classroom! Love,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete